I hope you won't judge me too harshly, but these 10 things make me feel uncomfortably awkward:
- Lighting matches. I get nervous because I feel like I'll catch my fingers on fire, which makes me even more nervous and so I usually just hand the job over to someone else.
- When people stand over me while I'm sitting down. Not sure why this bugs me but it does.
- Crossing busy streets when there's no cross walk. Yes, I look both ways, but still...
- Grabbing a paper when someone hands me one or vice versa. I have such a fear of paper cuts. How can flattened trees be so dangerous?
- Leading the way while walking. This stems from when I was in a soccer team as a child and I once had to lead the way during practice and all the girls turned a different way without my knowing and when I looked back, they weren't there. They didn't even bother to tell me!
- Parallel parking. 'Nuff said.
- When someone asks me something about myself in a group of more than 4 people. Stage fright.
- Having a pizza delivered. I always forget to tip the delivery guy and I feel so bad afterwards. I'm sure the pizza industry is glad that I hardly ever request to have a pizza delivered.
- Wearing skirts/dresses without some type of shorts/or tights underneath. I feel too restricted without shorts. I tend to forget when I'm wearing a skirt so it's just safer to always wear shorts.
-Cats. I feel like they're so cranky and at any moment they're gonna scratch my face off. They're still cute, though, but what can I say, I'm a 'fraidy cat (no pun intended)
Your turn! Care to share what makes you uncomfortable? I'd love to know I'm not the only
Outfit details: Top/Skirt/Scarf: Target, Bag: B. Makowsky